Feb 20, 2011

Seriously, this isn't a food blog...

Joe and I made a resolution to cook an awesome meal every week this semester. The last two meals were barbecue ribs and paella. Afterwards, I made chocolate chip stuffed cookies. And since I haven't been posting a lot, I'm just gonna post all the pictures of the food. I know I've been posting an inordinate amount of food on this blog (as well as tango), but Midwestern winter is cold, and cooking and dancing are two of the only photo-worthy activities I really do nowadays. The weather is getting nicer, so hopefully that is going to change!




non-Valentine's Day Dinner with Rob and Joe: Baby Back Ribs with Espresso Barbecue Sauce






Steph got me a paella pan for Christmas; today was the first time I used it. Recipe adapted from The Spanish Table







Chocolate Chip Stuffed Cookies: Chocolatey Deliciousness

No comments:

Post a Comment